BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 3, 2008

Thief

I stole my mother's birthday and I did it in a way that almost killed us both. I really don't like to celebrate my birthday and I never have. The only thing special that I do is I spend the day with my mom. Every year we take the day and just do as we please. I don't go to school and she doesn't go to work. I don't do the whole presents thing unless I buy it for myself. Like this year I'm getting a tattoo for my birthday and that's the only thing I want. I guess I've never really understood the whole " throw me a party" idea. Just don't think I want to be reminded every year about how I could have killed my mom.

3 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

i bet your mom doesn't look at it like that!!!! you didn't do it on purpose!!! you just wanted to see her ON her birthday!! ;)

odie ^-^ said...

i love you too lacie. thanks for the support. i have come to a conclusion that i belive i need God in my life. ive been reading these books about high school realities gone bad, losing a friend to popularity, losing a boyfriend to another girl, being the only virgin in school...these girls all have turned to God. the books aren't based on actual events but can really happen. no im not brainwashed but i think i know what i really want for my baby and me. happiness is a key factor and i know God will help. not to sound religeous or anything but these books aren't brainwashing me. they're making me see a new light. its kinda funny that i pour my heart out onto a comment that i leave you but you're amazing lace.
love you tons<3
-odie

odie ^-^ said...

oh and your mom loves you! don't believe that you were a reason for almost death. you lived and so did your mother. just how its meant to be.

<3