BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 10, 2008

Lakes of Soy Sauce and Eggroll Canoes

I hit the alarm clock and rolled over wishing that I didn't have to get up. Everyday the alarm goes off at a different time and I have to get up. Ayron Raynn is my name and playing with things that go bump in the night is what I do. Yes, I'm more than thrilled to wake up and risk everything that I am to protect the innocence of the bubble brained simplistic idiots of the world that think I'm a lazy bum that can't get to class on time. Pretty sure, I should have changed my major from marine biology to a mortician, seeing as my hours never fit properly with the classes scheduled times. The wonderful thing that I rarely go to class I still ace every test. One day everyone will forget about the gift I possess and life will return to normal. Otherwise I might become psychotic and fulfill my greatest fantasy of boiling somebody in acid. Kidding.. well, kinda. Today is no different, I start searching for my phone in the dark, then I see the blinking screen. Yay, I haven't even gotten dressed and I've already go a text from someone, it's probably work related. Everybody told me the closer it gets to Halloween the more calls come in. Black boots with a spiked heel, a pair of jeans, and a black shirt with a jacket. I like to go with the cliched look it's just classic and comfortable. Well, I'm off to stop another attack on the world of bubbly idiots. Catch ya later,
-Aryon

1 comments:

Ca$$iE G said...

Wow, Lacie! That was intense. I was in the moment, there in time. Your awesome at writing! Like they way you put it in first person and didn't start off with once upon a time! But of course, I wouldn't expect that from you because you reach so far in depth. Take it as a complement girl! Ur Awesome!

Love ya girl,
Cassie