BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Swimming in Lake Soy

I'm back just in case you missed me which I highly doubt. If you've forgotten Aryon Raynn is the name and your innocent little self would be worm food without the help of who I work for. Nothin' Nite sounds like a hole in the wall place and on the outside just for the purpose of screwing with people's heads it looks like a condemable bar. They've kept me so busy lately I haven't been to class in weeks except to take a few tests and I was deader then dead when I creeped in and slouched in my seat looking like a corpse. Luckily I had time to shower before I went so I didn't smell like I was going to rot or anything. Full moons raise alot of false alarms. Something bad is gonna happen to all the paranoid people one day and I take no responsibility what so ever. I better recieve a call to come and watch though. Wow, my violent tendencies are escaping through small cracks. Having to be in control of myself at all times freaking sux. It's not a disease that can be caught, this "blessing" can't be controlled by medication which makes the world less tolerable. If I lose control I can't turn it off until I've spent everything which would destroy me with guilt. "Aryon, you've gotta stop stressin'," is what I'm always telling myself. That rarely works. There are two people in my life that can get me to stop thinking and stressing about things and I love those boys to death even if they hate each other. My best friend Sterling Layton who I've known since elementary school is amazing, sweet, and very sexy if I do say so myself. He knows absolutely everything there is to know about me and then some. I have a tendency to be the excuse most of his ex's have used to end the relationship. He doens't care though becasue nothing is going to come between our friendship not even Sin Evers. Sin is the other guy in my life and he's basically my boyfriend without the label. Sterling hates Sin because he's under the impression that Sin is bad for me, and Sin hates Sterling because he always texts me to fix his girlfriend problems. Anyways my phones going off and I can't ignore it any longer. Another night without sleep! Laterz
-Aryon

0 comments: