BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Springroll

Nothin' Nite let me have the week off because they think that I'm not going to fall off the face of the earth for my single present to me. I don't want people to know what day I was born but everybody in the agency figured it out when I disappeared the same day every year. This is my single escape all year and I don' t want to be bothered on it. I use to share this day with my mother but she died when I was in my teens. I don't remember my exact age but I still visit her on this day. She always knew what to say to me when I was confused or frustrated with the abyss known as life. Sterling and Sin tried a few weeks ago to get together and plan something special for me but I heard to yelling followed by a distinctive thunk against the wall then the crash of a chair being broken. By the time the stairs quit and the door unlocked the room was a mess but my boys were bleeding and had broken noses and raccoon eyes. I don't know why they can't just try for me. Needless to say they apoplogized while I was fixing them up. I've never seen guys that constantly fight over a chick other than these two. Neither one of them know where I go on the day that I consider to be the day that should have never occured because of my birth. Sterling has an idea because there are always a new set of footprints around my mother's grave along with a bouquet of yellow roses which were her favorite when I return that night. Mr. Evers doesn't know how Sterling knows but he thinks that I'm shutting him out with secrets. my love for them both breaks my heart when I see destruction and hatred in each of thier eyes. WIthout knowing what to do I'll mindlessly wander through the city tonight looking for a fight to take the edge off.
-A. Raynn

0 comments: