BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 7, 2008

Gone

Gone is the day of swinging in the park, of splashing in rainy day puddles, and of trusting every new kid that you meet. Man, I miss those days. Especially the days when the safest place to be after you got hurt was you mom or even your dad's lap. Staring at the playground in the dark is what reminds me how innocent I use to be. Without the reminder of the innocence that my world has lost it feels like hope for normal is out of the question. AYRON!! Wow, why is someone screaming in my head. I wish that they would quit. I don't know who they are and I can't help them if I am disoriented as to their whereabouts. I need Sterling. I haven't seen my sexy safe haven in days. I miss him. Sin has been skipping out on me lately and I don't know whats racing through that mind of his. He won't open up and I don't know why. My world is slowly crumbling like the stone walls of ancient temples. I got a call today from my professor saying that although I'm an extraordinary student he just doesn't think that I'm dedicated to my major and that he suggests I choose another. This isn't the first call that I've gotten so it looks like I'm going to have to set up a meeting that I probably won't be able to keep with a man who would rather skewer me alive then actually listen and try to be empathetic. I'm really a born optimist. Nothin' Nite wrote out all of the paper work showing that I had the week off but they didn't lose my number. I've answered I don't know how many text messages telling me where to be. Vacation, ya right.
- A. Raynn

2 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

you really have a gift!!

Girl Power!! said...

aww...the good old days...

ha you should go see my post :)

i got on my soap box about something


and you're amazing at writing :) i love it!!