BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 10, 2008

Dead Wishes

My world has stopped revolving. School isn't important to me anymore and I could care less whether I pass or not. Last year I would've cried because my grades weren't up to par but this year is pointless. Everyone that I care about is drifting in the ocean of life without a way to reach shore and the sharks have already been snacking on their souls. I've given up some of my friends because I'm tired of being blamed for their problems. I'm not the reason that Heather broke up with Charlie. She broke up with him because she wanted to. She ripped his heart out and now she's holding the pulsing mess in his face and laughing at him. If she "loved" him she wouldn't have cheated(at any point), lied( about where she was giong and who she was with), and snuck around behind his back( to spend sooo much time with Martin). Then again apparently it's my fault that this happened. I guess it's easier to blame other people for your own mistakes then to take responsibility for your screw ups. The guy that I thought cared for me doesn't and I'm trying so hard to be ok with that but I'm not allowed to show that it hurt because I have to be the understanding friend always their to support my friends lives. My sister is pregnant so my senior year as no place in my parents lives. I know that I'm not the most important person but come on a little attention wouldn't hurt anybody. I always seem to be apologizing for things I didn't do and here lately I've been apologizing for being me. This year couldn't end soon enough. I'm done with every single person in my life. I'm going back to how I use to live. Drama- free, which means no friends and definitely no hanging out with people. Work, school ( only because I have to ), and Smexii are what my world will revolve around. If I can every get it moving again.

1 comments:

Ca$$iE G said...

Awww...Lacie. Why are you being that way? That's not good! I promise you, you got friends and TRUE friends at that! I hate it that you're being blamed for things that you didn't do and are having to appologize for it. I know that feeling...shoot! That's ALL my High School life has been about. Appologizing for things that I didn't do or things that I had no control over. But, I've just learned to ignore the fact and there's a reason in why God picked me to be that person. Just know, God choose you for a good reason, because he knows you can handle it, even though, I know it gets very stressful. Just know, that the people that wanna blame you for their involuntary, ridiculous mistakes are not your friends and were never your friends. Lacie, I have your back! Don't exclude from everybody! It's your SENIOR YEAR! It's all suppose to be about the fun and friends!

By the way...don't work to hard; it's not good for the soul, though, it may be good for the money! :) Just know that I have your back! and by the way... you're an excellent writer!

Keep it up!

I love ya, girl!
~Cassie~