BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 21, 2008

Couldn't pick just one.

A few people who've unknowingly helped to "pack my parachute"..
Matt Whited, Bobby Garno, Tori Hanson, Lauren Jackson, Warren Maxwell, Vanessa Love

I can't just dedicate this blog to one of the people mentioned above because it has taken all of them to make the folds in my parachute. Matt, Warren, and Tori started smoothing out the fabric that is my life in elementary school. I met Tori in second grade, she was the nicest person I have ever met and she made me feel welcome. Being the new kid in school isn't ever fun but she helped to make the transition easier. Warren was the sweet boy that had a tough streak. He taught me that boys weren't as mean as they tried to portray themselves as. He made the fold that has made a lasting impact on trusting the opposite sex. Matt was the creative boy that always hung out with my little group of girls. He created a comic book staring "Super Puppydog" and I will never forget him just randomly saying," Super Puppydog to the rescue!". He may not have known it but he knew how to bring the sun out on dark, cloudy days. Bobby pushed me to open up about my secrets which I still have a small dilema in doing. Bobby was a cheery boy that couldn't help but smile and through that I have learned that even though things could be bad when you smile they always somehow get better. Lauren and Vanessa (Hershey) are thrown together because at one point in time when I knew them they were inseperable. They showed me what loyalty in a friendship is all about.
Even though my parachute isn't all folded up and ready to go, I have these people to thank for smoothing out the fabric and starting to take the time to make the folds.

1 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

i LOVE the way you write!!! you should really consider doing it in the future as a source of income!!!