BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Raynn Raynn ran away

Sterling knows how to get to me and he hasn't attempted to do this in months because it hurts. He went and got himself in a slice and dice situation which brought me back to the world after my disappearing act. Nothin' Nite sent me a new phone, mine for some reason was taken apart and then thrown off of several different mountain sides. I have absolutely no idea who would do such a thing. I was so worried about myself that I had forgotten to "listen in" and check on my boys. It took me a day after hearing the first "scream" to find him and get him to a hospital. My boy was a bloody mess when I found him. It scared me so badly. Nothin' Nite took care of the stolen car charges, there were only four of them. I just couldn't stop until he was taken care of. When he regained consciousness, he just looked up at me and smiled. His eyes danced with happiness that I was there with him until Sin walked in and hugged me. Drenching him in tears I whispered at him asking him why? why would he do that? I knew why he'd done it though. He had needed to see me because he was worried and my phone wasn't working. He put himself through torture to be able to see and feel me. Sterling wasn't in love with me but the bond of forever was there between us. He needed me to get through the day and when I was unreachable it slowly killed him. I was lost inside myself for almost a month. Now that I look back it didn't seem that long. Sin was concerned but he knew that I'd be back when I was ready. I went home with Sterling when they released him and took care of him for weeks on end until the doctor said he's fine and gave him a full release.

0 comments: