BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 11, 2009

spin.. spin.. stop

I remember asking when I was little why the world fell on certain people's shoulders? Then I got caught in the big picture like a deer in the headlights. Ayron Raynn isn't a name that would bring up a thought about protecting the people from all of the burdens of the world. Yet, this is my life and I being the stubborn girl that I am I wouldn't trade it for a normal day. I have my family, even if it isn't the traditional family, and I love them unconditionally. Styxx and Zombie Ky are waiting for me in the vestibule at Nothin' Nite, they think that I shouldn't be sitting around pushin' papers. Being held in a room for hours on end drives me nuts. I don't lay blame anywhere but on my own shoulders, well maybe Requiem is a little at fault. I'm thinking of branching out on my own and finally getting away from the mess that well made my life exciting and fun but also made me commit social suicide, not that I had much of a social life to begin with but still. I only have a few more minutes until I can shut down and go do some off the clock hunting to get it out of my system. That way I don't roll over and accidently stab Styxx tonight, he's really starting to get wary of sleeping. It's been dangerous but it's not like I'm doing it on purpose. I mean I dream, and I don't realize that I'm physically doing anything. Oh, well it'll be mk none of the wounds are very deep anywho. Nothing he couldn't stitch up himself. I felt so bad that I cried. Thats why he's going hunting with me tonight instead of being on call for Nite.
- A. Raynn

0 comments: