BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The world from my view point

I wish Rowdy and Havyn still lived inside I miss sleeping beside them, of course you'll never hear me admit that to them they'd take it to their little kitty heads. Tater keeps getting me in trouble because Grampa doesn't believe that she would ever be bad. Just because I'm the youngest I always get blamed it makes me sad. Granna loves me even though she gets mad at me sometimes. I like to sit and hold hands with her. Momma on the other hand is my favorite, she rarely yells at me and I don't mind sharing her bed with her. Running around outside is fun especially when I get to chase Nyne. I don't like it so much when he rams his head into my tummy but I get back at him, I just can't leave any teeth marks then my momma would be mad. The only time I don't mind if Momma is mad to me when she tries to give me a bath. I despise baths, I like to play in the water outside though. After my bath she always sprays me with this stuff that makes me smell weird, she always says I smell better. I don't believe her though. I'm tired and I'm gonna go sleep on my pillow since momma's not home.

1 comments:

Girl Power!! said...

so i'm pretty sure i LOVE reading all your posts, though i hardly ever comment on them, i do love 'em :)

i love you lacie!!!