BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Skyless

I've decided that I'm not going to kill Requiem; I'm going to torture him until I deem that he has paid his penance for sticking me with not only a newbie but a guy that barely made it through the interview process. The guy that I have to try not to kill is 6'4" and his name is Styxx. I don't know where his parents got off thinking that people would either make fun of him because of the band, the mythological Grecian river. I still haven't met the guy, he's 2 hours late; but from what I can gather from his file I'll be shocked if he lasts through the night. I had to be here early to pick up this jerk so I haven't had any sleep within the last 72 hours and I need to drop my boots off to get the blades inserted in the toe. I'm gonna call it a night, say I've been good and that he never showed.

I'm finally home after a night of work that for the first time in a long while was enjoyable. I ran into Styxx as I was leaving Nothin' Nite. Surprisingly he's good, like he's done this longer than I have. Experience is key in this job and watching him in a fight tells me that he's been trained to do this since he was born. I still don't know why he barely made it through the interview though. He's got the training, the mentality, and the determination to excel at this. We just clicked but Requiem isn't going to hear a word about anything positive. Styxx doesn't have a place of his own in town so I offered to let him crash with Sin, he didn't take me up on the offer though. I feel the need to introduce him to my guys so he'll know someone besides me and the guys at work. He seems disconnected from the world. Well I'm exhausted and I've gotta be up in a few hours.

-A. Raynn

0 comments: