BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Alone

I think I've found my soul mate!! well in the violence and work related aspects of my life which takes up 19-22 hours of my life daily. Styxx is amazing in the way he effectively made my life easier and a lot more fun. I don't mind having a partner as long as it stays Styxx. I've told Sterling about Styxx and Sterling told me that I'm falling hard and fast without any reservations. I chose to ignore him; gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek and went to meet up with Styxx. Sin found out about him the hard way but that's what he gets when he shows up at my place when he knows I usually have to change at least my boots because the blades in my boots break or my shirt winds up with a rip in it. It comes with the job and he knows that. SO when he showed up outta nowhere and found a ripped hottie in my room without a shirt while I was changing in the bathroom. I walked in my room and found a fight fixing to start because neither of these guys knew why the other one was in my room. As I mentioned a few days ago Styxx didn't have anywhere to stay so I offered to let him stay with me whenever he wanted. Sin yelled at me for only a second until he saw the look on my face. I simply asked Sin why he thought it was ok to just show up on a whim. With a glare to Styxx (who had every right to be where he was) he ignored my question and asked me "who HE was". I simply told him that next time he showed up without calling he'd know to knock and not be surprised if he found a guy (who at this time was at my back ready to pounce on Sin but he still hadn't put a shirt on) in my room. I turned to Styxx and asked him to chill because it was just Sin being Sin and that I'd explain later tonight. I don't like him thinking that I'm his property because he doesn't know what he wants with me; Sin not Styxx. Needless to say Sin stormed out and told me in a very harsh tone that he would text me later to talk about this. I have a problem with authority so I doubt I'll be answering the text messages from him. Styxx finally put a shirt on and opened his mouth to apologize for the possibility of starting something with Sin. Before he could say it though I gave him a ginormous hug and told him to forget about it; Sin needed to get over himself and stop thinking that I belong to any certain person, I'm myself and I won't belong to anybody until I deem someone worthy of taking care of me. Styxx just smiled at me and then we went hunting. He's crashed out on my couch at the moment with a knife under the pillow that he stole from my bed and my skelanimal blanket. It's adorable. I've gotta get a lil sleep before our phones go off simultaneously.
-A. Raynn

0 comments: