BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Home

The past few days have been hell. I finally got around to talking to Sin and damn he was ticked. I guess I should have explained that Styxx was a friend/partner for work. After I told him that he kind of calmed down but I could still hear the aggravation in voice. Like I'd betrayed him in some sense by letting a guy I haven't known that long move in with me instead of him. He needs to start thinking properly because I know he's got a girlfriend. Anyways, Styxx has decided that he likes hanging out with Sterling and me (when I have the time to go see him which is often lately). Sterling doesn't mind, in fact they hit it off real well. Being able to see Styxx make friends, even if it is my Sterling, is awesome. Sin hasn't come around lately and I miss him a little. Styxx has more then kept me cheery though. Our relationship is becoming more then just being partners. Sterling was right I had fallen and there was no coming back. I believe that Styxx has fallen for me too. He no longer sleeps on the couch and I have my pillow back and a body to snuggle into and feel secure. I'm safe with him and I trust him not to betray me. I've fallen too fast and it's scary but when he has my back or just hugs me I know I'm right where I'm suppose to be. We saved a kitten and wound up keeping her, Zombie Ky is her name. She's a little turtle back calico with blue/green eyes. Zombie is meowing at me and Styxx is calling me to bed. Life is good for now.
~ Aryon Raynn & Zombie Ky

0 comments: